Friday, July 11, 2008

NEVER Give Up!!!

Today happens to be one of those days that seem painful, with the ones closest to you saying hurtful things, and trying to bring you down because of their own deep seeded issues, yet I tell you all, to hold on to your beliefs and say out loud.... I WILL NOT GIVE UP TRYING!

You see, you'll know when you're on the right path because a sense of peace is realized within your decisions and naturally you'll be tested to see if you'll stay the course of wherever you're heading.

There's an old saying which says...."To Whom Much Is Given...Much Is Also Required". that's so true, especially when you look at life! I take that quote above and apply it to every area of my life, not just business, yet family life and personal life as well.

If you're guiding your family in the right direction, expect opposition, if you're trying to guide your business or finances in the right direction expect opposition, if you're guiding yourself in the right path to physical fitness expect opposition, if you're guiding yourself in the path to spiritual enlightenment, or assurance, expect opposition.

The fact is that if you're on the path of growth in every aspect of your life, then forces that go against what you're doing, will try and bring you down, but you must NEVER give up!

2 comments:

Whiteaura II said...

Hi, I like ur blog and the entries. do u have msn? can we be friends? pls add me at whiteaura79@hotmail.com in msn

water4fuel said...

Hello...I'm sorry I've taken a bit to write back to you, Ive been truly busy.

First, I'd like to thank you for reading and enjoying the block, secondly I do not have MSN yet I'd enjoy adding you as a friend.

My desire is that this helps people like you who are in need (which we all are) of some sort of pick me up, or maybe even some sound advice.

Again, thanks and I post more soon.